Dubai to Dubai
Renowned as a shopper’s paradise, Dubai holiday package offers innumerous local markets and malls for shopping. Reasonably priced products, especially electronics, make Dubai the ‘Shopping Capital of Middle East’. Moreover, the lively city also attracts visitors from all across the globe for its mind-blowing tourist attractions and spectacular modern architecture.
Summry of Tour
- Food & Drink Meals as per plan
- Internet WiFi is available in most hotels and is free of charge.
- Languages Guide can be provided if required at an extra cost
- Places Covered Dubai City tour, Dhow Cruise & Desert Safari
Day 01Arrive Dubai
Upon your arrival in Dubai, get picked up and dropped to your hotel and check in.
Start the day at leisure and use the remaining day to explore the city on your own.
Following that, head to the hotel for night stay in Dubai.
Transfer from Airport to Hotel
Day at leisure, Explore the city on your own
Day 02Dubai Sights – City tour & Dhow Cruise
Enjoy breakfast and step out of the hotel to indulge in a half-day city tour of Dubai.
The city excursion includes Old Arabian Houses, Jumeirah Mosque, Al Fahidi Fort, the Gold Souk, and the Spice Souk, where you can window shop or do some shopping.
In the afternoon you can wander around the city to explore more.
In the evening, relish a delicious dinner on Dhow Cruise while admiring soulful music and the glitzy lights of the city.
Your Dubai holiday tour includes all that along with another night stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Dubai City tour
Dinner on Dhow Cruise
Day 03Dubai – Adventure – Desert Safari
Your holiday package to Dubai includes a delicious breakfast. After that spend the morning at leisure.
In the afternoon, enjoy the rollercoaster ride on a 4X4 vehicle over the undulating sand dunes of the Arabian Desert.
On the way, stop and enjoy the beautiful desert sunset. Enjoy and experience the delights of what a Bedouin camp feels like, in the middle of the desert.
Get a taste of the ancient Bedouin hospitality as you dine on a barbequed meal, followed by a traditional Dubai Belly Dance performance.
Night stay at the hotel in Dubai.
Afternoon Desert Safari
Dubai Belly Dance with Dinner
Day 04Dubai (optional tours)
Breakfast at the hotel. Post breakfast, visit to the Burj Khalifa (optional), the tallest building in the world.
Among the many world records that the Burj Khalifa holds, it has the highest number of stories in the world, the highest outdoor observation deck in the world and the elevator with the longest travel distance in the world.
Rest of the day free for leisure activities or shopping. Overnight stay at hotel.
Burj Khalifa (optional)
Day free for leisure activities or shopping
Day 05Depart Dubai
Post breakfast, spend some time shopping for mementoes or just amble around. Head off to the airport to catch your flight back home or to your next destination.
Transfer to Airport
For free customize itinerary and cost please fill the form
- Return economy class airfare Low cost carrier
- Applicable airport taxes as on date (subject to change)
- 4 nights accommodation
- Daily breakfast
- tour of Dubai on seat in coach basis
- cruise with dinner on seat in coach basis
- Desert safari with Belly dance and BBQ dinner on seat in coach basis
- Return Airport transfers on seat in coach basis
- UAE Single Entry Visa
- Travel Insurance
- Tourism Dirham fee directly payable at the hotel
- and portage payable to the driver, bellboy, room service or waiter
- expense of personal nature like telephone charges etc.
- Any other item not included in the above mentioned inclusions