- Always buy travel insurance as it guards your family and provides a hassle free travel experience.
- Always go for an adequate insurance cover depending on your travel destination, health, climate and medical care costs applicable there.
- Ensure your travel insurance covers your entire trip and activities you plan to take up.
- Travel insurance is a contract, so thoroughly read the product disclosure statement and ensure you understand the terms and conditions mentioned in the policy cover.
- Ensure you reveal any pre-existing medical conditions in the policy. Failure to do so may nullify coverage.
- Always carry original insurance policy kit during travel.
- Make sure you keep claim assistance numbers saved in your mobile while travelling.
- Always declare and submit medical reports if asked by insurance company for smooth claim settlement.
- Medical Expenses
- Dental Care Expenses
- Loss of Passport
- Total Loss of Checked baggage
- Delay of Checked Baggage
- Personal Liability
- Daily Allowance in case of Hospitalization
- Hijack Distress Allowance
- Trip Delay
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Missed Connection
- Compassionate visit
- Seat Bumping
- Loss of International driving license
- Personal Accident
Warranted that insured is a citizen of India and has a permanent place of residence in India and is not a NRI or OCI or foreign national and was within the territory of India at the time of issuance of the policy and before the commencement of the trip.
Warranted that Purpose of visit will be either liesure or personal business only.
Any expenses related to pre existing illness/ disability/diseases and its related complications/ consequences are not payable under the policy.
Warranted that Declaration of any Pre existing Condition, using words / terms which mean any disease/illness which are same or similar to - Cancer / Leukemia / Malignant Tumor, Cardiac ailments, COPD, HIV /AIDS, Insulin Dependent Diabetes, Kidney Ailment, Liver Disease, Neurological Disorder / Stroke /Paralysis, Thalasemia will render this policy null and Void-ab-initio and the Company shall have no liability under the policy clean health history.
Repatriation of Mortal remains USD 7,500
Warranted that maximum amount payable per checked-in baggage in case more than one bag has been checked in, is 50% (100% for only one checked-in baggage) of applicable Sum Insured and per item in baggage max 10%.
Warranted that policy does not cover any claim arising out of sporting activities or participate.
Warranted that payment for Life Saving unforeseen emergency measures provided to the Insured /Insured Person by the Physician for hospitalisation arising out of a pre-existing disease shall be restricted to US 10,000 per insured in aggregate during the Policy Period subject to Sum Insured under the Medical Expenses.
Per accident - Per Group limit - USD. 50,000 and Any one year USD 1,00,000
Personal liability - per incidence limited to USD 25,000
Plan 3L & 5L :- For age <=60 years limit of liability of the company should be restricted to US $1,00,000 per illness/disease/accident sustained or contracted within the period of insurance whilst on the trip abroad that may lead to one or more medical expenses and/or hospitalization expenses.
For details on coverage, exclusion, terms and conditions the certificate should be read with master policy issued to << >> vide policy no.