Cochin to Cochin
Summry of Tour
- Food & Drink Meals as per plan
- Internet WiFi is available in most hotels and is free of charge.
- Languages Guide can be provided if required at an extra cost
- Places Covered Cochin, Munnar, Thekkady, Alleppey, Kumarakom etc.
Day 01Arrive Cochin
Pickup from Cochin Airport/ Railway Station and transfer to Cochin City, Check into the hotel and free for relax.
Afternoon start the City tour visiting Jewish Synagogue Kochi, Dutch Palace, St. Francis Church, Santa Cruz Basilica and Chinese Fishing Nets, Marine Drive.
In the evening enjoy private sunset boat cruise in the harbor.
Overnight stay at Cochin.
Transfer from airport/ railway station
Cochin City Tour
Day 02Cochin - Munnar
After breakfast, transfer to Munnar (140 Kms / 4 hrs).
Drive to Munnar is very scenic crossing the narrow hair – pin roads where you see beautiful Valleys, Tea gardens Munnar and small waterfalls on the way like Valara and Kallar waterfalls etc. Sightseeing also includes Pothamedu View Point.
Arrival and check into hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Tea Gardens, Waterfalls and Pothamedu View Point
After breakfast proceed to Munnar sightseeings visit tea and spice plantations, Cheeyappara waterfalls, view point etc.
Then continue to visit Mattupetty Dam Munnar, Echo point, kundala dam, Rajamalai where we have ERAVIKULAM National Park, you could find NILGIRI THAR, an endangered species, Tea museum.
Overnight at hotel in Munnar.
Day 04Munnar – Thekkady
After breakfast, proceed to Thekkady, arrival and check into hotel.
Afternoon, Proceed for sightseeing – The Periyar wildlife sanctuary is thick evergreen forest, declared a Tiger Reserve in 1978.
You can also do things in Thekkady like - Boat cruises on the Periyar Lake, visit cardamom, pepper, Tea & coffee plantation.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05Thekkady – Houseboat at Alleppey / Kumarakom
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey.
Reach Alleppey and check into houseboat to enjoy & experience the full day back water life. Cruise will cover the canals & village area also.
The food is authentic kerala cuisine. Overnight stay at Houseboat.
Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner
Stay at Houseboat
Day 06Alleppey / Kumarakom – Cochin (Departure)
After breakfast check out from houseboat have a complimentary short list to Alleppey beach and transfer to Cochin.
In Cochin do shopping visiting the fabric, textile and jeweler shops for some time and after that drop at Cochin airport to board your flight back Home.
Transfer to airport/ railway station
For free customize itinerary and cost click below
- 1 Nights accommodation at Cochin Hotel
- 2 Nights accommodation at Munnar Hotel
- 1 Nights accommodation at Thekkady Hotel
- 1 Nights accommodation at Alleppey Houseboat(All meals)
- Daily bed tea, breakfast.
- Bothways Airport/ Station Transfers
- Sightseeing tours by Non A/c Innova / Sumo as per program on point to point basis
- All Taxes
- Any Airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments, monasteries, etc.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.