A small archipelago lying in the Indian Ocean, Maldives is an island country with vibrant coral reefs and sparkling sands? Maldives is so unique in a way that around 99% of its total area is composed of water, with the remaining 1% being made up of more than 1,000 islands. As its entirety is surrounded by the sea, you will notice that locals are traditionally earning their livelihood through fishing, though tourism also has an important role in its economy today. Maldives vacation package offer all that, along with a multitude of interesting things to do in Maldives. Maldives tour packages give you a chance to explore vibrant and colourful underwater world and rich human history, which is said to date back 2,500 years ago and also some of the best beaches in the world.
December to April is considerably the best time to visit Maldives. Maldives is frequently visited by families, friend groups, and honeymoon couples all through the year. Maldives tropical climate keeps the weather pleasant, be it night or day. KDH Travels provide Maldives holiday packages involve transportation by flights as it is the best way to reach Maldives. The busiest international airport, located on the island of Hulhule, receives flights from all over the world. Pick one of KDH Travels Maldives package and make the most of your trip to Maldives. Travelers can also take a customized package and plan the itinerary as per their preferences.