Imphal to Imphal
Summry of Tour
- Food & Drink Meals as per plan
- Internet WiFi is available in most hotels and is free of charge.
- Languages Guide can be provided if required at an extra cost
- Places Covered Imphal, Mapao, Andro, Sendra etc.
Day 01Arrival Imphal
Arrive Imphal. Rest of the day at leisure.
Overnight stay at hotel in Imphal.
Transfer from Airport
Day 02Imphal – Mapao - Imphal.(20 km/40 minutes)
After breakfast, you will leave for Mapao Village Manipur, The village known for its cleanliness is located around 18 km from Imphal.
The community (The Tangkhuls) has made collective effort to maintain the ambience of a clean village. These tribes have a rich cultural heritage and their traditional dresses are very colorful.
Drive back to Imphal for overnight halt.
Mapao Village Sightseeing
Day 03Imphal City tour – Andro – Imphal - Sendra (60 km/ 2 hr)
Post breakfast visit the two 2nd World War Cemeteries, Govindajee Temple Imphal, The Kangla fort, Nupi Keithel (women’s market) the only market in the world with all its stalls run by women, Shaheed Minar - Imphal & Polo ground.
Post lunch drive to Andro village. Visit temple of lord Panam Ningthou, the ruling god of Andro village.
We also visit a Cultural complex that houses various potteries, musical instruments and a dollhouse, which has replicas of various tribes settled in the state.
Before we return we will visit a local house to see the process of rice wine making.
Overnight at Sendra.
Imphal and Andro Village Sightseeing
Day 04Sendra - Imphal – (48 kms / 1 hrs)
Depart from your resort for an early morning country boat ride in search of the Sangai (Rucervus eldii eldii) the dancing deer of Manipur.
Keibul lamjao National Park is the only floating National Park in the world.
Return to your resort for breakfast. (After breakfast go on a fishing tour to see different methods of fishing by the local fisherman who lives in floating huts).
Check out and proceed to Imphal. Enroute we visit Red hill (Maibam Lokpa Ching), India Peace Memorial initiated by the Japanese Government, this Memorial was dedicated to the lasting memory of the fallen heroes of Indo-Japanese forces, who laid down their lives during the battle of Imphal.
Visit the nearby village to learn the experience during war from a war witness.
Drive again to Moirang visit the INA Headquarter & Museum.
Overnight at the hotel in Imphal.
Sendra - Imphal Sightseeing
Day 05Imphal Fly Off
After breakfast transfer to airport for onward journey.
Transfer to Airport
For free customize itinerary and cost please fill the form
For free customize itinerary and cost click below
- 04 Nights accommodation at above mentioned Hotels or Similar in base category rooms in Twin Sharing Basis.
- Meal Plan As Per Mentioned Above in the itinerary.
- All applicable transfers & sightseeing as per the itinerary, not at disposal.
- All Permit & Hotel Taxes, Except GST
- Any Airfare.
- Entrance fees to monuments, monasteries, etc.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.