We are looking for a Part Time Angular Developer.
- Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app, with a focus on performance.
- Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app.
- 3+ years Experience with AngularJS
- Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Experience with RESTful services
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
We are leading online travel company which provides travel services such as flights, hotels, holidays, bus-tickets, train tickets to travel agents as well as direct customers and corporate companies in India and overseas locations.
- 3+ years of experience, minimum 1+ years in Tour and Travel industry
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO and email marketing
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
- Total experience in Tour and Travel industry preferred
Add your resume and let your next job find you.Upload Your CV
Max 3 MB, Type: doc, docx, pdf