Kathmandu to Kathmandu
Summry of Tour
- Food & Drink Meals as per plan
- Internet WiFi is available in most hotels and is free of charge.
- Languages Guide can be provided if required at an extra cost
- Places Covered Kathmandu, Nagarkot, Pokhara, Chitwan etc.
Day 01Arrive Kathmandu
Meeting at airport upon arrival by Office Personnel. Kathmandu is the capital of Nepal and the Kathmandu Valley is the political and cultural heart of the Kingdom.
After short relaxation at the hotel, you will be taken for sightseeing to Pashupatinath Temple Kathmandu. This is the place where holy saddhus pray and cremations on the Bagmati River are carried out.
Overnight stay at hotel.
Transfer from Airport
Day 02Kathmandu to Chitwan ( 175 KMS )
After breakfast drive to Chitwan. Chitwan is 175 Km & is a 06 hours drive from Kathmandu.
Chitwan: Situated in the Terai plains Chitwan offers pure retreat to the Jungle lovers and nature i.e. forest lovers.
Enjoy jungle observation at Chitwan National park.
Overnight stay at resort.
Elephant Safari in the jungle
Day 03Chitwan - Pokhara ( 165 KMS )
Morning after breakfast drive to Pokhara.
Pokhara is 165 Kms & is a 05 hours drive from Chitwan National park.
Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 04In Pokhara
You will visit Bindabasini Temple: one of the oldest temples in Pokhara, sightseeing to Devi’s fall, also known as Patale Chango is an awesome waterfall lying 2 km southwest of Pokhara.
Just opposite of Devi’s fall, on the other side of the road, there is Gupteshwor Cave Pokhara. This cave is popular for the different natural forms made from limestone deposits.
Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 05Pokhara - Nagarkot
Fly back to Kathmandu and drive straight to Nagarkot.
Nagarkot is situated 32 kilometers, 1.5 hrs drive east of Kathmandu at an altitude of 2,175 meters.
The panoramic view of the major peaks including Mt. Everest can be seen from here. This place is also famous for viewing sunrise and sunset.
Overnight stay at Nagarkot.
Day 06Nagarkot to Kathmandu
Morning after breakfast drive back to Kathmandu retracing the same path and transfer to Hotel.
Rest day at leisure. One can indulge in shopping or visit the casinos trying their lady luck.
Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Shopping or Day free
Day 07Kathmandu / Airport
This morning your tour will take you for a visit to Patan. Also known as Lalitpur , the city of beauty is separated from Kathmandu only by the Bagmati River and is the second largest town in the valley.
Patan's Durbar central Square is absolutely packed with temples: It’s an architectural center point with a far greater concentration of temples per sq. meter than in Kathamandu or Bhaktapur.
You will then go to Golden Spire of Swayambhunath Stupa of the 5th-century Swayambhu stupa is adorned with a colorful fluttering of prayer flags.
After all above sightseeing you will be transferred to airport to board your flight departing back home.
Transfer to Airport
For free customize itinerary and cost click below
- 02 nights accommodation in Kathmandu with Breakfast.
- 01 night accommodation in Chitwan with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- 02 nights accommodation in Pokhara with Breakfast
- 01 night accomodation in Nagarkot with Breakfast.
- Airport transfers by a non A/c vehicle exclusively.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary in Kathmandu & Pokhara by a non a/c vehicle exclusively
- Jungle activities in the Chitwan National Park with entrance fees and national park fees ( Elephant safari is the highlight which is included, jeep safari not included )
- Transportation Kathmandu / Chitwan / Pokhara / Kathmandu by a non A/c vehicle exclusively
- Applicable taxes
- Cost of any Optional Tours/Excursions
- Any expenses of personal nature such as porterage, laundry, telephone bills, minibar etc.
- Any meals not specified in the ‘Inclusions’ column
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Inclusions’ column
- Surcharges extra if any